Sunday, September 27, 2020

personal

 #PeetMeNotLeave

Day 2: I have been nominated by Vasudha Rani gaaru to participate in the poetic marathon #PeetMeNotLeave. Thank you so much madam.
During eight days, I publish my poems along with photos.
***

Personal

are you religious?
yes, I am

religion means my
unwitnessed conversation with God
I am not there in
groups playing cymbals or
crowds rotating tridants
Jai Sree Ram

are you a commie?
Yes, I am
Communism means my
personal responsibility towards society
I am not there in
gatherings holding flags
troops carrying guns
Lal Salam

Bolloju Baba


personal

నువ్వు మతవాదివా?
అవును మతవాదినే!

మతం అంటే భగవంతునితో
నేచేసే ఏకాంత సంభాషణ
చిడతలు పట్టుకొన్న సమూహాలలోను
త్రిశూలాలు తిప్పుతున్న బృందాలలోను
నేను లేను..... జై శ్రీరామ్

నువ్వు కమ్యూనిస్టువా?
అవును కమ్యూనిస్టునే!

కమ్యూనిజం అంటే సమాజం పట్ల
నాకున్న వ్యక్తిగత బాధ్యత
జండాలు పట్టుకొన్న సమూహాలలోను
తుపాకులు మోస్తున్న బృందాలలోను
నేను లేను..... లాల్ సలామ్.

27/05/2019
బొల్లోజు బాబా 
See less

No comments:

Post a Comment