Monday, September 28, 2020

Imported post: Facebook Post: 2020-09-28T16:43:57

#PeetMeNotLeave Day 3: I have been nominated by Vasudha Rani gaaru to participate in the poetic marathon #PeetMeNotLeave. Thank you so much madam. During eight days, I publish my poems along with photos. Today I request Sikhamani garu to continue this torch *** The Dead After the funeral rites we reached home and he was right there, skimming through the photo albums of bygone days; by the time we recovered from the daze, he disappeared. I saw him many times afterwards. At night when I roll on bed sideways and remain sleepless despite taking a diazepam pill, he would let me keep my head on his lap and recount the stories and songs from his childhood as I would slowly spiral into sleep. On the days when I run a temperature 'The kid's body is burning with fever' he would say, and take me to the balcony to comfort me, where my daughter would touch forehead and ask 'what happened, father?' I always thought he is somewhere around trying to grapple his reflection in the water. Those who are in disbelief will understand when they see me appearing after death. Translated by Rohith మృతుడు అంత్యక్రియలు పూర్తిచేసి ఇంటికొచ్చేసరికి సోఫాలో కూర్చొని పాత ఆల్బమ్ లు తిరగేస్తూ కనిపించాడు ఆశ్చర్యం నుండి తేరుకొనేలోగా మాయమయ్యాడు ఆ తరువాత ఎన్నోసార్లు కనిపించాడు డైజిపామ్ కి కూడా నిద్ర పట్టక దొర్లుతూంటే తన బొజ్జపై నన్ను పడుకోపెట్టుకొని కథలు, పద్యాలు తన చిన్ననాటి సంగతులూ చెపుతూండగా మధ్యలో ఎపుడో నిద్ర పట్టేసేది. "చంటాడికి ఒళ్ళు కాలిపోతోంది" అంటూ నన్ను భుజాలపై వేసుకొని ఆరుబయట తిప్పుతూండగా మా అమ్మాయి నా నుదిటిపై చేయివేసి "ఏమైంది నాన్నా" అనేది చాలాసార్లు. నదిలో తన ప్రతిబింబాన్ని చూసుకోవటానికి ఇక్కడిక్కడే తిరుగుతున్నాడని అనిపించేది. ఇపుడెవరూ నమ్మటం లేదు కానీ రేపెపుడో నేనూ అలా కనిపించినపుడు నమ్ముతారు బహుసా! బొల్లోజు బాబా

No comments:

Post a Comment