Sunday, September 27, 2020

Imported post: Facebook Post: 2020-09-27T12:13:34

#PeetMeNotLeave Day 2: I have been nominated by Vasudha Rani gaaru to participate in the poetic marathon #PeetMeNotLeave. Thank you so much madam. During eight days, I publish my poems along with photos. *** Personal are you religious? yes, I am religion means my unwitnessed conversation with God I am not there in groups playing cymbals or crowds rotating tridants. Jai Sree Ram are you a commie? Yes, I am Communism means my personal responsibility towards society I am not there in gatherings holding flags troops carrying guns. Lal Salam Bolloju Baba personal నువ్వు మతవాదివా? అవును మతవాదినే! మతం అంటే భగవంతునితో నేచేసే ఏకాంత సంభాషణ చిడతలు పట్టుకొన్న సమూహాలలోను త్రిశూలాలు తిప్పుతున్న బృందాలలోను నేను లేను..... జై శ్రీరామ్ నువ్వు కమ్యూనిస్టువా? అవును కమ్యూనిస్టునే! కమ్యూనిజం అంటే సమాజం పట్ల నాకున్న వ్యక్తిగత బాధ్యత జండాలు పట్టుకొన్న సమూహాలలోను తుపాకులు మోస్తున్న బృందాలలోను నేను లేను..... లాల్ సలామ్. 27/05/2019 బొల్లోజు బాబా

No comments:

Post a Comment