Saturday, September 26, 2020

Imported post: Facebook Post: 2020-09-26T17:01:27

#PeetMeNotLeave Day 1: I have been nominated by Vasudha Rani gaaru to participate in the poetic marathon #PeetMeNotLeave. Thank you so much madam. During eight days, I publish my poems along with photos. *** About a few words...... Nothing is remembered Except A pocketful of sun-rays A Fistful slices of moon Wish to forget everything by getting this tear filled evening under the eyelids of this night to sleep But Some words drop from me and become a desert a forest comes out of that desert and a cloud-burst from that forest- one after the other blossom and engulf me Though born out of me It drifts me away like a piece of twig Nothing is remembered Except Pocketful of words Fistful slices of a dream. 13 March 2016 కొన్ని పదాల గురించి...... ఏమీ గుర్తు లేవిపుడు జేబుడు సూర్యకిరణాలు గుప్పెడు చందమామ ముక్కలు తప్ప. దుఃఖాశ్రువులు నిండిన సాయింత్రాన్ని రాత్రి రెప్పల క్రింద నిదురపుచ్చి అన్నీ మరచిపోదామనుకొంటాను కానీ కొన్ని పదాలు నా నుండి రాలిపడి ఓ ఎడారిని సృష్టిస్తాయి ఆ ఎడారిలోంచి ఓ అరణ్యము ఆ అరణ్యం లోంచి కుంభవృష్టీ ఒక్కొక్కటిగా విచ్చుకొని నన్ను కబళిస్తాయి. నానుంచి పుట్టినదైనా నన్నో పూచికపుల్లను చేసి కొట్టుకొని పోతుంది ఏమీ గుర్తులేవిపుడు జేబుడు పదాలు గుప్పెడు కలల ముక్కలు తప్ప బొల్లోజు బాబా

No comments:

Post a Comment